In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic and for the health and safety of our employees, clients, visitors, and vendors, The FLAG Art Foundation has implemented the following visitor policy:
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask or covering throughout their visit. Masks and face coverings must be properly worn over both nose and mouth.
- Visitors are reminded of social distancing guidelines and asked to maintain a minimum of 6 feet between groups. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry.
- Gallery capacity is limited to 8 visitors at one time. If the gallery has reached capacity, visitors will be advised to wait in the Chelsea Arts Tower lobby or outside the building.
- If any of the following apply to you, a member of your household, or close contact, you are asked NOT to visit the gallery:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Experienced a fever over 100° F in the past 48-hours
- Experienced two or more symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 that cannot be attributed to a preexisting condition or injury (cough, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, etc.)
- Been in close contact or proximate contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
- Have been notified of exposure to COVID-19 and are under a mandatory quarantine period as instructed by a State or local Health Department
- Have traveled within a state with significant community spread of COVID-19 for longer than 24 hours
By confirming this appointment, you agree to the above health and safety guidelines.
Please note: The FLAG Art Foundation is closed from Monday December 21, 2020 through Tuesday January 4, 2021 for the holidays. Appointments are available starting Wednesday January 5, 2021.